Re: Passwording programs in Windows ME.

From: disky (tossing_salads_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/29/04

Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:13:43 -0700

Relevant Pages

  • Security and privacy with MS programs.
    ... applications like Outlook Express, Windows Explorer, etc, are started, a box ... want some privacy. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Passwording programs in Windows ME.
    ... applications like Outlook Express, Windows Explorer, etc, are started, a ... It does not have to be sophisticated or totally secure. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Pop up window size
    ... All pop up windows come up very small. ... This is true of Outlook Express ... other applications. ... works for OE, IE and Windows Explorer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: OE 6 Opens, then shuts down immediately
    ... Try using Windows Explorer and navigate to the Program Files folder, then to Outlook Express and find the file, msimn.exe, and double click it. ... OE still opens briefly and closes, but now I get an error>>> message ...
  • Re: PST Not Recognized
    ... Made sure Outlook was closed on the desktop ... Went into Windows Explorer, to the location where the files were saved ... Put USB jump drive into USB slot on my laptop ... I know for a fact that they were and are personal folders. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)