Re: File recovery software

From: Anonymous (me_at_me.com)
Date: 08/26/04

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:35:13 +0000 (UTC)

"Roy" <roysquires@takeouthotmail.com> wrote in
news:cgco3l$p4r$1@sparta.btinternet.com:

> someone please suggest an easy to use file recovery software. I
> have tested several by deleting a single ".wps file" (Microsoft Works)
> and none have been able to recover/find it.

I suggest you try Ontrack Easy Recovery Pro. That is my favourite data
recovery program. You can get it from www.ontrack.com

--
The email address used is fake.  Any replies will not be read!
If you want to reply, reply to the newsgroup instead.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Venture Communism Draft IV
    ... Recovery of land rent for public purposes has been ... current system than by reforming it. ... >the status quo, man. ... -- Roy L ...
    (sci.econ)
  • Re: Second hard drive
    ... recovery software. ... Ontrack's Easy Recovery Pro but it is quite expensive: ... Seagate Data Recovery Services - ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Recovering files from an empty recycle bin
    ... OnTrack's Easy Recovery Pro costs a LOT of money. ... > Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Chkdsk disk and hard drive problems
    ... > As well I still can't figure out why Ontrack Easy Recovery say's there are problems with the partion. ... > Drives do check out o.k when using the chkdsk /r from the recovery console. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Undelete fails because file size is 0 Bytes. Any help?
    ... Peter Diedrich wrote: ... > formatted hard-disk and I tried several undelete programs but all only ... you can try commercial data recovery software like Easy Recovery Pro ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)