Re: File recovery software

From: Anonymous (
Date: 08/26/04

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:35:13 +0000 (UTC)

"Roy" <> wrote in

> someone please suggest an easy to use file recovery software. I
> have tested several by deleting a single ".wps file" (Microsoft Works)
> and none have been able to recover/find it.

I suggest you try Ontrack Easy Recovery Pro. That is my favourite data
recovery program. You can get it from

The email address used is fake.  Any replies will not be read!
If you want to reply, reply to the newsgroup instead.
Visit my website!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Venture Communism Draft IV
    ... Recovery of land rent for public purposes has been ... current system than by reforming it. ... >the status quo, man. ... -- Roy L ...
  • Re: Recovering files from an empty recycle bin
    ... OnTrack's Easy Recovery Pro costs a LOT of money. ... > Word MVP web site ...
  • Re: Second hard drive
    ... recovery software. ... Ontrack's Easy Recovery Pro but it is quite expensive: ... Seagate Data Recovery Services - ...
  • Re: Chkdsk disk and hard drive problems
    ... > As well I still can't figure out why Ontrack Easy Recovery say's there are problems with the partion. ... > Drives do check out o.k when using the chkdsk /r from the recovery console. ...
  • Re: Undelete fails because file size is 0 Bytes. Any help?
    ... Peter Diedrich wrote: ... > formatted hard-disk and I tried several undelete programs but all only ... you can try commercial data recovery software like Easy Recovery Pro ...