Best Firewall

From: Allen (dont_at_spam.me.com)
Date: 08/21/04

Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 07:02:32 GMT

I am looking for advice on upgrading my free Zonealarm package.
Should I stay with Zonealarm and go for the Pro version or should I use
another product.
So what's your best choice of firewall.
I have Mcafee antivirus also but may consider changing that if there any
bundled packages.

Cheers
Allen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Best Firewall
    ... > I am looking for advice on upgrading my free Zonealarm package. ... You could do a lot worse than try Kerio Personal Firewall 2.1.5: ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Best Firewall
    ... "Kleeb" wrote in message ... >> I am looking for advice on upgrading my free Zonealarm package. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • RE: Upgrade from Home to Pro
    ... First save any data that you want to keep, then do a clean install of XP Pro ... "CinciDave" wrote: ... before upgrading to 8.5 via Add/Remove in control Panel. ... I would appreciate any advice on how or whether to attempt this ...
  • Re: Best Firewall
    ... Kleeb wrote: ... >>I am looking for advice on upgrading my free Zonealarm package. ... >>So what's your best choice of firewall. ... There were some where the advice was to steer clear for logical rather ...
    (alt.computer.security)