JumpDrive security?

From: Bob Newman (bobnewman_at_att.net)
Date: 08/17/04

    Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:02:26 -0400

    I am looking for some type of privacy software, either to hide or a simple
    password protection would do for folders that would be appropriate for use
    on a JumpDrive USB data device. Because it would be moved from computer to
    computer it could not require any software on the hard drive.

    --
    Thanks in advance... Bob

    • Re: JumpDrive security?
      ... >password protection would do for folders that would be appropriate for use ... >on a JumpDrive USB data device. ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: JumpDrive security?
      ... >password protection would do for folders that would be appropriate for use ... >on a JumpDrive USB data device. ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: JumpDrive security?
      ... Yes I have seen that one but I prefer the slimmer case. ... Bob ... >>I am looking for some type of privacy software, ... > means of password protection. ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: JumpDrive security?
      ... WinZIP v9.0 and encrypt the files/folders. ... Dave ... | I am looking for some type of privacy software, either to hide or a simple ... | password protection would do for folders that would be appropriate for use ...
      (alt.computer.security)