Re: Bit Defender firewall?

From: Anonymous (me_at_me.com)
Date: 08/11/04

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:27:58 +0000 (UTC)

"SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> wrote in news:9kfMc.515$F6.97610
@news.siol.net:

> I just installed Bitdefender antivirus and from i see, it has built in
> firewall. I wonder, is it any good ? Momentarily i have installed Norton
> firewall, so i wonder, should i dump Norton or disable bitdefender's
> firewall?

Use neither. I would recommend you use Kerio personal firewall instead.
Its free and provides better security and uses fewer resources than both
NPF and BDF.
www.kerio.com

--
The email address used is fake.  Any replies will not be read!
If you want to reply, reply to the newsgroup instead.

Relevant Pages

  • Cant Browse to Add Networked Printer after Virus/Malware Attack
    ... PC a month ago, installed Norton 2005, WiFi setup on her new Dell ... she soon discovered she could no longer print from the laptop. ... Checked USENET and Microsoft.com - began suspecting Windows Firewall ...
  • RE: Norton Firewall 2005
    ... I am at my wits end. ... Yes I did try to contact Symantec, ... >>off the firewall everything works like it did. ...
  • Re: Nvidia Firewall Issues
    ... Open up nVidia Firewall by right-clicking on the shield in the system tray. ... > After I installed Norton, I went to open outlook express and the firewall ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • settings question
    ... I just reformatted my computer with XP Pro. ... I also installed Norton ... System Works and Firewall 2005. ... Is there a setting I need to adjust? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)