Re: traceroute

From: Chuck (none_at_example.net)
Date: 08/10/04

Date: 9 Aug 2004 23:25:10 -0500

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 23:46:01 GMT, "Jimmie Moberg" <*email_address_deleted*>
wrote:

>"Kleeb" <kleeb@kleeb.kleeb> skrev i meddelandet
>> On Monday 09 August 2004 19:56, Jimmie Moberg schrieb :
>>
>> > for some time ago symantec had a javascript that did a "global
>traceroute"
>> > so you could see where in the world (country, city) your attacker was...
>> > but now i dont find this script on their site any more... anyone knows
>> > where i can find a program like this or a similar tool?
>>
>> Have you tried SamSpade ? I'm positive it does a traceroute function, and
>> just about everything else too.
>>
>> http://www.samspade.org/
>>
>> Cordially,
>>
>> Kleeb.
>>

>i have sam spade it's ok but for tracerouting it's equal with tracert i
>think... what i want is a program that can show me a map (the world) and
>when i trace my attackers it shows me wherefrom they are (country and city)
>like symantec had on their site...

Jimmie,

I use <http://visualroute.visualware.com>. You'll have to register with VW, but
if you don't want to give them your email, you can get a temporary email address
at <http://www.mailinator.com/mailinator/Welcome.do> and use that.

Cheers,
Chuck