Re: traceroute

From: Kleeb (kleeb_at_kleeb.kleeb)
Date: 08/10/04

Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 23:12:43 GMT

On Monday 09 August 2004 19:56, Jimmie Moberg schrieb :

> for some time ago symantec had a javascript that did a "global traceroute"
> so you could see where in the world (country, city) your attacker was...
> but now i dont find this script on their site any more... anyone knows
> where i can find a program like this or a similar tool?

Have you tried SamSpade ? I'm positive it does a traceroute function, and
just about everything else too.

http://www.samspade.org/

Cordially,

Kleeb.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [PHP] Passing vars w/refresh w/register globals off?
    ... Dont know why you want to, ... This wasy all you need is pass the ID within the browser. ... > switch for routing to desired pages according to form input data. ... I'm thinking the old script would be php3 and the new ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Looking for maybe impossible script?
    ... The admin rights on the laptops were ... Even if i could get a script that would notify me of such ... I just dont have the time. ... aide fix and tracing them down to the port an then shuting it off. ...
  • Re: Running Login Script after establishing a VPN connection
    ... I dont know what you mean by a "pure batch command". ... "Pegasus (MVP)" wrote: ... This would be equivalent to your current VB Script program ... The network drive disconnects before the bat file ...
  • Re: Logs remote ip when connects to exchange, ftp, or remotly to s
    ... Thanks for your help I wont argue anymore. ... I appreciate everything now I am looking for a script to extract ... >> server through remote desktop on the desktop of his server it showed the ... I just dont know how to make this script see I am going to ...
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] reduction of brute force login attempts via SSHthrough iptables --
    ... Anyhow its no problem at all to modify, so if you dont like it, just dont use it. ... on a lame script like this as long as it WORKS and is not insecure. ... echo "~ sorting out ip by ip" ... # echo "not enough failed logins, probably no attack from: ...
    (Full-Disclosure)