Re: security problem? - spw9a message

From: Chuck (
Date: 08/04/04

    Date: 4 Aug 2004 14:11:08 -0500

    On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:14:45 +0000 (UTC), "george" <> wrote:

    >Thanks for your reply. I do have both ad-aware and spybot and neither have
    >detected any problems, so I am a little puzzled...

    If neither AdAware or Spybot S&D provide results, try HijackThis.

    Create a separate folder for HijackThis, such as C:\HijackThis - copy the
    downloaded file there. Then, run HijackThis ("Scan"). Do NOT make any changes
    immediately. Save the HJT Log.

    Finally, have your HJT log interpreted by experts at one or more of the
    following security forums (and post a link to your forum posts, here):
    Aumha: <>
    Net-Integration: <>
    Spyware Info: <>
    Spyware Warrior: <>