Re: New computer, which security software?

From: Mark Gibson (gibson_at_bluestem.prairienet.org)
Date: 08/01/04

Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 17:35:06 +0000 (UTC)

If someone would mail me the ltest Redhat Linux discs, I'd be using it.
They take far too long to download over a 56Kbps dialup link -- it tends
to drop in the middle of the DL.

Mark "gibson@advancenet.net" Gibson

--
 "I have the power to channel
  my imagination into ever-soaring levels

Relevant Pages

  • >>>> EXPRESS DOWNLOAD <<<<
    ... music express downloads, 6 download express nero, 6.0 download express ... outlook, 60 download express free outlook, 60 download express ... outlook, 945gm gu express chipset driver download, a free download ... for microsoft outlook express, download for outlook express, download ...
    (sci.lang.translation.marketplace)
  • Internet Explorer - Multiple Vulnerabilities
    ... bug that allowed to download exe's as audio's ... Internet Explorer & Outlook Express ... Microsoft has inserted a filtering engine inside Internet Explorer. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: explorer.exe freezes
    ... Download and install the User Profile Hive Cleanup Service ... I have McAfee, Stopzilla, and Google toolbar. ... Outlook 2003-HTTPS connection to remote Exchange server ... keying in a new email, and then I click Send, and it locks up. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: problems with pop3 and smtp
    ... I suggest that you download the free AVG anti-virus http://free.grisoft.com ... I am currently using Outlook 2k3. ... Connection, Find Incoming Mail Server (POP3), Find Outgoing Mail ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Aaarggh! Cache mode problems again!
    ... > First, if you don't encounter such issue during Outlook 2003 Online Mode, ... > In Outlook 2003 cached mode, the Outlook will download full version of OAB ... And it will automatically updates the Offline Address ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)