Re: Do not use SAFEBOOT - Another weekly repeat bitch post from same clueless user

From: privacy.at Anonymous Remailer (Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header_at_[127.1)
Date: 07/30/04

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:06:58 +0200 (CEST)

In article <MPG.1b72b0bd9615995298a801@news-server.columbus.rr.com>
Leythos <void@nowhere.com> wrote:

> In article <4774aea3856b5193a3e0299644dc4d72@tatooine.homelinux.net>,
> nobody@tatooine.homelinux.net says...
> > might I suggest that the three of you insipid misfits,
> > with too much time on your hands, simply stop reading my posts and stop responding. Move on.
>
> Might I suggest that your posts are off-topic, that they contain the
> rantings of a incapable user, that they provide no real warning to any
> intelligent user, and also appear as just the rantings of a user that
> screwed up.
>
> Post with a real email address in your sig (even a munged one) and
> under the same name (so I can kill file you) and I'll quit replying.
>
> --
> --
> spamfree999@rrohio.com
> (Remove 999 to reply to me)

My Dear Leithtoad:

        It is a matter of complete indifference to me what you do. Respond or do not respond, as is your pleasure.

        If you wish to continue to display, as with your two playmates, your considerable facility with and dexterity in the nuances of buffoonery, inanity, and insipidity, then, by all means, continue upon your present course.

        However, in your case with particularity, your condition of a means of contact as a condition of your cessation of responding, tells me that you want to have contact with me and is suggestive of some sort of sexual tension and titillation. I am sure that you are a real cute guy, but I am afraid that I might be a bit too much for you; you seem pretty young and inexperienced to me. One never knows though, does one?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Do not use SAFEBOOT - Another weekly repeat bitch post from same clueless user
    ... > with too much time on your hands, simply stop reading my posts and stop responding. ... rantings of a incapable user, that they provide no real warning to any ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Not posting to the idiot
    ... I've got to admit it's much nicer not seeing any of the idiots posts. ... rantings were just that and my integrity was intact but getting to the point ... Then comes along a poster that describes his mental problems and explains ... every stupid move he makes and defend themselves on every posts. ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: What the .... ????????
    ... so many posts, quotes, and ideas. ... You must be kidding - he filled the newsgroup with doubt and bullshit. ... danger to everyone. ... rantings and lame excuses are the ventings of someone on the edge. ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Re: Bystander the well known liar and JP in UKLM posts this
    ... Snip - rantings ... He very rarely responds to my posts now and supports the line that ... *nutty and obsessive* folk roam the group.....he is a total and ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Assholes = people posting to the Christian thread
    ... I have quite clearly shown how your posts constitute bigoted hate speech. ... In your latest piece of rubbish you wish to equate Christians with the Nazis, to try to further your cause of inciting hatred against a religious group. ... You are a sad bigoted little man, and I'm no longer going to give you a platform for your rantings. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)