Bit Defender firewall?

From: SleeperMan (SleeperMan_at_too.sleepy)
Date: 07/23/04

Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:22:33 +0200

I just installed Bitdefender antivirus and from i see, it has built in
firewall. I wonder, is it any good ? Momentarily i have installed Norton
firewall, so i wonder, should i dump Norton or disable bitdefender's
firewall?

Relevant Pages

  • Cant Browse to Add Networked Printer after Virus/Malware Attack
    ... PC a month ago, installed Norton 2005, WiFi setup on her new Dell ... she soon discovered she could no longer print from the laptop. ... Checked USENET and Microsoft.com - began suspecting Windows Firewall ...
  • RE: Norton Firewall 2005
    ... I am at my wits end. ... Yes I did try to contact Symantec, ... >>off the firewall everything works like it did. ...
  • Re: Nvidia Firewall Issues
    ... Open up nVidia Firewall by right-clicking on the shield in the system tray. ... > After I installed Norton, I went to open outlook express and the firewall ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • settings question
    ... I just reformatted my computer with XP Pro. ... I also installed Norton ... System Works and Firewall 2005. ... Is there a setting I need to adjust? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Bit Defender firewall?
    ... "SleeperMan" wrote in news:9kfMc.515$F6.97610 ... Momentarily i have installed Norton ... > firewall, so i wonder, should i dump Norton or disable bitdefender's ... Visit my computer security website! ...
    (alt.computer.security)