SprintLink Peerless IP = Security?

From: Rowdy Yates (rowdy_yates2_at_remove.lycos.com)
Date: 07/23/04

    Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 03:16:05 GMT

    can someone explain how this is going to work? beyond my comprehension.

    A closed network designed for security
    A timely addition to our government portfolio, SprintLink Peerless IP
    integrates security into a private network developed exclusively for
    government agencies. Based on the technology that makes the Sprint public
    network among the industry's strongest, SprintLink Peerless IP has no
    connectivity to the outside Internet. That can translate to maximum
    security, maximum performance, and maximum compliance with government's
    tightening security regulations.

    SprintLink Peerless IP offers:

    Native IP network designed for the security needs of government
    Seamless, secure connectivity with the flexibility of native IP
    Unsurpassed survivability, reliability, and performance

    full link:
    http://www.sprintbiz.com/government/overview.html

    • Re: SprintLink Peerless IP = Security?
      ... > A closed network designed for security ... > A timely addition to our government portfolio, SprintLink Peerless IP ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: OT - Kuwait
      ... > strict security procedures to prevent unauthorized release of the keys. ... > established their authority to acquire the content of those communications ... Every one but you knows the government has been evesdropping on email & ... Social Security Administration have computer files on nearly all Americans. ...
      (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
    • Telephone sadist, Hallo, is the USA falling?
      ... only invest in matters of government security and run a regime. ... Bush too runs a regime, ... I was stateless for 10 years without nationality ...
      (sci.astro)
    • Security and Freedom
      ... There cannot be freedom without security nor true security without ... that free peoples bring to war. ... and the military turn on their despised government. ...
      (alt.politics.bush)
    • US citing security to censor more public records - No censorship in the U.S.? Who says?
      ... the public to see government records under the Freedom of Information ... protect national security and internal deliberations. ... over all or parts of the records in about 65 percent of all requests. ...
      (soc.culture.china)