Re: Attn: Leythos, *Vanguard*, et al

From: Leythos (void_at_nowhere.com)
Date: 07/12/04

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:41:40 GMT

In article <10f40svja7vst15@corp.supernews.com>, "\"Crash\" Dummy"
<dvader@deathstar.mil> says...
> >If you had been around long enough you would know that it doesn't work
> >in the case of some Trolls, in this case, "she" isn't really a troll,
> >she's more of a Kobold/Ogre than anything - soooo small, sooooo
> >ignorant, happy in crap.
>
> Actually, I was referring to the "Do not use SAFEBOOT" thread, not Debbie. I
> have been around long enough. I just normally don't post unless I have something
> to contribute.

Sorry, it's been a long weekend - 8 soccer games in one weekend, lots of
HEAT and RAIN....

spamfree999@rrohio.com
(Remove 999 to reply to me)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The twisted wire oscillator and GPS jamming, a Sunday adventure
    ... You really are an ignorant piece of crap. ... If you weren't a fool you'd know the missile doesn't aim their ... From all the collateral damage even now you have no clue what or where the target is, ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Should psychiatrists be allowed to have guns?
    ... Arabic sounding name. ... People always get crap from the ignorant. ... If they get in line and makes excuses or if they condemn this dirtbag ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: internal action corrosion
    ... # # heat and friction. ... # # Personally, I don't use that crap for any purpose, any where. ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: Please take a look at this its Free
    ... bootee's you young dumb ass-->tee's, you trying to sound English or ... Jinnie is so bereft of anything worthwhile to offer ... The truth is you are ignorant, your prose is poor, Get lost and let me ... coming from your lameass crap of an act. ...
    (rec.skydiving)