Re: http://www.privacy.net/

From: kyralea (kyra_at_cotse.com)
Date: 07/10/04

    Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:10:49 GMT

    TROLL NOTICE wrote:
    > USENET POST WARNING
    > ===================
    > The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", aka VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
    > "snailmail", aka "mailbox", aka "hackingsecureit" regularly posts incorrect,
    > misleading, and damaging information. To rely on the advice of this person
    > could result in irreparable damage to your system. You are advised not to listen
    > to anything that this person posts, and certainly to not attempt or believe
    > anything this person advises. The following link provides additional
    > information:

    ohh I so have to agree with this post! 100%
    Tracker makes up half baked truths and INCORRECTLY teaches people wrong
    things.
    Ya think Tracker might be part of the media problem?

    > Visit the fan club at:
    > http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm (sic)

    redirects to
    http://ipwsupport.com/suspended.page/

    • Re: Whats New Part II
      ... The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka ... "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, ... It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Whats New Part II
      ... The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka ... "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, ... It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: Port 173000
      ... USENET POST WARNING ... "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, ... to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: Credit Card Fraud
      ... USENET POST WARNING ... "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, ... to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: Whats New
      ... USENET POST WARNING ... posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information, to rely on the advice ... "Without knowledge you have fear, with fear you create your own nightmares" ...
      (alt.computer.security)