Re: http://www.privacy.net/

From: newcastle (dan_at_nospam.nospam)
Date: 07/06/04

    Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 20:42:30 -0700

    sunshine wrote:
    > This website doesn't correctly reveal your true IP address like
    > http://www.cotse.com/ when you use a proxy server.

    Did you mean to say that it doesn't reveal your true IP address when
    using a proxy server like cotse?

    • Re: connection problem via ISA 2004
      ... Is the website you are having issues with an internal website? ... We have ISA 2004 as proxy server. ... setup proxy server as our ISA 2004,listener port is 8080). ...
      (microsoft.public.isa)
    • Re: Are there any issues with ASP and proxy servers?
      ... >Our website works correctly for 99.9% of customers, ... >of customers who access our website from what appears to be a proxy server ... ASP doesn't know about the path taken to a remote system, ...
      (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)
    • Re: Static IP Behind Proxy Server: Cant reach internet
      ... The computer's TCP/IP DNS setting has to be the core IP of the Router. ... configured to use an automatic configuration script from the proxy server ... when I set up TCP/IP to use DHCP, open IE, and access an internet website, ...
    • Re: Static IP Behind Proxy Server: Cant reach internet
      ... Example, if in order to access the Router you type into the browser 192.168.1.1, this IP number should be used for the DNS setting on each computer. ... configured to use an automatic configuration script from the proxy server (in ... when the TCP connection is initiated (to the website), ...
    • Re: Have I been highjacked?
      ... > website, and was greeted with this message ... First are you using a proxy server? ... Third are your settings in your control panel> regional and ... language options set to the United States? ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)