Re: XP secure during repair?

From: Mimic (null_at_void.net)
Date: 07/03/04

Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 00:40:37 +0100

Leythos wrote:

> The trolls must be friends of Tracker - at least from their posting
> origin points it looks like tracker may have made friends outside of her
> area :)

They seem to have difficulty with the English language too.

hehe.

--
Mimic
"When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt."

  • Re: XP secure during repair?
    ... >>They seem to have difficulty with the English language too. ... > Et tu, lamer... ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: XP secure during repair?
    ... >>They seem to have difficulty with the English language too. ... > It must be time for you to play lame by numbers. ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: do me a favor and then I will cease and desist
    ... I have known him for 15 years, but I can understand her fear. ... And then I have my fondest male buddy (besides my husband) caring ... He has a couple of long time friends but he tells me what he hears at ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: do me a favor and then I will cease and desist
    ... can trust him to care for me as I age. ... I have known him for 15 years, but I can understand her fear. ... He has a couple of long time friends but he tells me what he hears at ... And he generally says" Men Are Pigs". ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: I feel so deeply hurt.
    ... there is still a lot of non-factual-supported fear. ... I had a few immigrant friends in my life. ... But in reality I knew better than to mingle with them, ...
    (alt.lang.asm)