Re: XP secure during repair?

From: Mimic (null_at_void.net)
Date: 07/02/04

Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:37:23 +0100

Mhzjunkie wrote:

> Leythos spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself :
>

>>In article <2klneoF3sb4kU1@uni-berlin.de>, mhzjunkie@hellzbellz.net
>>says...

>>>Ahh, shit you say ?
>>
>>If you want to try something really scarry, protect a file so that
>>only you can access it, then logon as another user, now try and
>>access the file - you can't (yet), not right click on it, select
>>properties, select Security (or some order like this) and then
>>advanced and then Ownership and then take ownership of the file - you
>>can now do anything you want with it.
>

> I know this you cockeyed cunt ! You need to wash that ice cream,snot and
> dirt off your face, mums calling, i think dinners ready.

LOL, you have to be the lamest troll ever, even *r*ck*r is more original
than you.

--
Mimic
"When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt."

  • Re: Get your free microsoft secuirty posters
    ... > What are Software Patents for? ... > To protect the small enterprise from bigger companies. ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Arm yourself.
    ... People have guns to protect themselves primarily.... ... phony address and asking someone if they live in fear. ... I didn't ask Harry whether he lives in ... being murdered at the corner of Wilcrest and Bellaire. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: handling .wav files with mySQL
    ... As for the top posting, you are, once again, wrong. ... an utter disregard for common practice not to mention common courtesy. ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: What is wrong with this picture?
    ... It ALL depends on who's doing the hiring. ... considered for the job because the WASP employees are more comfortable ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: handling .wav files with mySQL
    ... |> My statement was neither vague or misleading. ... With fear you create your own nightmares." ... | "He who controls Google, ...
    (alt.computer.security)