Re: trojans

From: Chuck (none_at_example.net)
Date: 06/27/04

Date: 27 Jun 2004 10:03:08 -0500

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 09:49:04 GMT, "news" <geerge@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Can any trojan install itsellf if we just visit a website? I know Explorer
>is weak here so i use Firefox instead. Is it still possible?
>
>Thanks

The details are here:
<http://isc.sans.org/> (Check the articles under Relevant Links).
Chuck

  • Statistics for alt.machines.cnc, 10 May 2010
    ... Summary of articles spanning a 7 day period. ... Total posts considered: 513 over 7 days ... Total number of posters: 103, average 16,231 bytes per poster ... 16: Paranoia, patent attorneys, more paranoia, claim writing, still: 8 ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: OT - my dog wont fetch!
    ... of Firefox that I am running. ... Smith comes before Gary Smith) that allow clicking to reveal the list ... Articles with multiple authors are not treated well being alphabetized as ... articles with Rick Smith under the author entry "Rick Smith, ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: Where is the notificiation about IE zero day vulnerablity?
    ... Customers could temporally use firefox ... most web sites use javascript. ... > The media has a field day with reporting just about any MS vulnerability. ... > There is no shortage of articles on serious MS vulnerabilities. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: No power up
    ... I bought a meter 3 days ago, but still haven't overcome my paranoia about ... Yes, the articles you reference are excellent, and I may yet try ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Fonts used by Firefox
    ... >> articles on one commentary cite I frequent tend to show apostrophes, ... >> the Firefox font options, but that seemed to make no difference. ... The problem showed up when I was reading commentary articles at ...
    (comp.os.os2.apps)