Re: Believe MIMIC who hacks

From: Mimic (null_at_void)
Date: 06/25/04

Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 00:00:04 +0100

"jk" <jk3439@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:da62dddb.0406232259.3b7a2f94@posting.google.com...
> Let it hack into your computer so let them give you bad advice so they
> can progress in the world of hacking.
>
> Tracker

YAY! it worked. Just as hoped.

And actually, i script and design and program, that generaly means
i have to really on logic and truth, not lies and deceit, so your
theory has failed

--
Mimic
Social Engineering - Because theres no patch for human stupidity.

  • Re: http://www.privacy.net/
    ... To rely on the advice of this ... >> GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
    ... > Hi Conor, ... > As for your comment about good advice... ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
    ... > Hi Conor, ... > As for your comment about good advice... ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Fatigue and anxiety...help!
    ... > Sorry for my rambling story but any advice would be greatly received. ... > I'm sick of feeling tired all the time. ... For this reason, I now fear driving, I fear meeting people, I ... > giving up the beer for the last year. ...
    (sci.med)
  • Fatigue and anxiety...help!
    ... Sorry for my rambling story but any advice would be greatly received. ... I was tired a beer would perk me up, and I would then sometimes have ... I'm sick of feeling tired all the time. ... For this reason, I now fear driving, I fear meeting people, I sometimes fear ...
    (sci.med)