Re: Password on your own website

From: Mimic (null_at_void)
Date: 06/22/04

Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:20:54 +0100

"Jim Watt" <jimwatt@aol.no_way> wrote in message
news:9pned0hn8ukq2gktiqe15scbajp5ir4tk7@4ax.com...

> >not with my scripts :D , they need a few tweaks but
> >its farly straight forward :D
>
> Yeah but if it needs MySQL ...
> --
> Jim Watt
> http://www.gibnet.com

hhrrmm actually if the user has PHP support on the host, I think
I recommended www.mykungfoo.net , a simple form with,

if($pass != "password") {
         print( "Error" );
else { header("Location: private.php"); }

few sessions or summink in there no probs.
So..... Jesse, if you end up having a host with PHP
support and dont want the hassle of a database, Ill
whack together some stuff for you innit.

--
Mimic
Social Engineering - Because theres no patch for human stupidity.