Re: Data Miner question

From: CB (croy14_at_noaddress.com)
Date: 06/18/04

Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 06:51:41 -0600

I just saw your post, and printed out you instructions and followed them
step-by-step.
AdAware again showed one instance of Data Miner &I deleted it. I then
disabled Sys Restore, then d/l Spybot, updated it, and it found 6 problems
which I allowed it to fix (a couple of which I need to ask my 15 yo son
about!!!).
After that, I enabled Sys Restore, then rebooted my pc and came here.
I guess I'll run both Adaware & Spybot tonight after I finish using the pc &
my son gets off it.
Thank you. I hope this works!
I do have a Linksys DSL/cable firewall router (BEFSX41) I used when I had
DSL, but I'm now hooked up to high speed Internet through my cable service,
so I need to find out if it will work with this new service.