Re: Can my ISP see my NNTP traffic?

From: Homer.Simpson (Homer.Simpson_at_SpringfieldBB.com.INVALID)
Date: 06/12/04

Date: 12 Jun 2004 15:41:28 GMT

Frank Slootweg said

[snip]
> Google removes the dot and (of course) gives too many irrlevant hits.
> Also adding 'your' Organization: as a search item does not help. So I
> guess you will have to try some other things for yourself.

hehe,

Adding my domain name was the key. "springfieldBB"

I hope Ellen Degeneres isn't reading this.

http://tinyurl.com/2z5ld

--
Don't go huntin' with a fellow named Chug-A-Lug

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Can my ISP see my NNTP traffic?
    ... > Google removes the dot and gives too many irrlevant hits. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: (re)introduction and research question
    ... Usenet servers and veer away from Google. ... found guilty and sentenced to time in a psych ward (think John Hinckley ... 1970 + (we seem to be much better at correctly diagnosing mental illness ... Van IMAN dot dot Swaney dot ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Current and past news on Cuba at your fingertips
    ... [snip portions of PL's already debunked here, or too lame to bother with] ... You mean you get most, if not all of it, from Google News. ... That's bullshit as anyone can confirm by going to the website at ... actually boasting about your lobbying exploits. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Current and past news on Cuba at your fingertips
    ... [snip portions of PL's already debunked here, or too lame to bother with] ... You mean you get most, if not all of it, from Google News. ... That's bullshit as anyone can confirm by going to the website at ... actually boasting about your lobbying exploits. ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: "Admans Hypothesis on Brain Chemistry in realtion to The Ability
    ... link or reference to the post So, the question is, are you so bloody ... It would be easy enough to look up their sourse post via Google, ... pay NG server, and adman is too inept to set up to any free NG server. ... email to oshea dot j dot j at gmail dot com.- Hide quoted text - ...
    (talk.origins)