Re: Can my ISP see my NNTP traffic?

From: Frank Slootweg (this_at_ddress.is.invalid)
Date: 06/12/04

    Date: 12 Jun 2004 15:28:39 GMT

    Homer.Simpson <Homer.Simpson@springfieldbb.com.invalid> wrote:
    [deleted]
    > Thanks Frank,
    >
    > I understand the implications of the X-No-Archive. I was just curious if
    > I could see some of my old "not-arhived" posts. Not that I really care.
    > I always assume anything I post can come back to haunt me. This is the
    > only "safe" way to post.

      In Dystopia's case, I just did a Google (not Google Groups) search on
    "Dystopia" (without quotes) and the Subject: of this thread. For some
    reason searching on email address does not work (in Google).

      For you I could not easily find anything. When I use "Homer.Simpson",
    Google removes the dot and (of course) gives too many irrlevant hits.
    Also adding 'your' Organization: as a search item does not help. So I
    guess you will have to try some other things for yourself.