Re: Can my ISP see my NNTP traffic?

From: Frank Slootweg (this_at_ddress.is.invalid)
Date: 06/12/04

    Date: 12 Jun 2004 15:28:39 GMT

    Homer.Simpson <Homer.Simpson@springfieldbb.com.invalid> wrote:
    [deleted]
    > Thanks Frank,
    >
    > I understand the implications of the X-No-Archive. I was just curious if
    > I could see some of my old "not-arhived" posts. Not that I really care.
    > I always assume anything I post can come back to haunt me. This is the
    > only "safe" way to post.

      In Dystopia's case, I just did a Google (not Google Groups) search on
    "Dystopia" (without quotes) and the Subject: of this thread. For some
    reason searching on email address does not work (in Google).

      For you I could not easily find anything. When I use "Homer.Simpson",
    Google removes the dot and (of course) gives too many irrlevant hits.
    Also adding 'your' Organization: as a search item does not help. So I
    guess you will have to try some other things for yourself.

    • Re: alias finally admits to being a COWARD!
      ... Can you prove it with a Google link? ... I guess those two degrees you claimed to have aren't worth very much huh? ... It's a catered party with valet parking so it's rather obvious to anyone driving by that a party is going on. ... No, Frank, they are friends. ...
    • Re: alias finally admits to being a COWARD!
      ... Can you prove it with a Google link? ... I guess those two degrees you claimed to have aren't worth very much huh? ... It's a catered party with valet parking so it's rather obvious to anyone driving by that a party is going on. ... No, Frank, they are friends. ...
    • Re: How to take action against anti-Lyme terrorists, developing story
      ... Developing story LOL ... Part 1 Frank is a full of crap ahole terrorist. ... > Dear Google, ... > I respectfully ask a quick response because if someone complies with this ...
      (sci.med.diseases.lyme)
    • Re: How to take action against anti-Lyme terrorists, developing story
      ... > Google responded already, even though I forgot to send the letter. ... Hey frank you are one world class ass! ... Tell us all about the many death threats and other threats of violence ... Yeah you're a prince frank. ...
      (sci.med.diseases.lyme)
    • Re: Run time Error! IE6
      ... Seems Google is the problem. ... reinstall the updates from Windows. ... Thanks again Frank. ... > error has been caused recently by the Google toolbar. ...