Re: E-mail Monitoring

From: johns (johns123_at_moscow.com)
Date: 06/11/04

    Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:38:13 -0700

    > call up a dot-com address, how on earth do you have any computers that
    > will do any useful work? What good are they then?

    They help to create well-educated Engineers. These aren't kids
    doing this. These are grown men !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who were
    misbehaving like kids. The ladies had to go find resources of
    their own because of it, and the constant sexual pressure and
    harrassment they felt. Now they are returning .. and thank
    me they did. And if you think I buy into any of that Bull you
    are pushing ... guess what :-)

    johns

    • Re: Columbine killers mom: "I had no clue"
      ... johns wrote: ... justice long before the "kids" are driven to bring it to justice. ... Cult religion deprives "outsider" children of the country where ... I don't find it hard to believe that the Klebolds didn't know he was ...
      (alt.true-crime)
    • Re: Denise Noe on Charles Manson
      ... johns wrote: ... > game if you did not go along. ... > created a symbiosis of naive rich kids and common criminals .. ... > a lack of leadership from a parenting generation who was totally ...
      (alt.true-crime)
    • Re: 19th century first names
      ... G Aunty Lena turns out to have been named Helena. ... The number of Johns who were called Jack is unbelievable, no one was actually called John. ... Like their second names which were often the mother's maiden name, one family of kids were all called by the maiden names of mum and grandmums. ... Each of those nine kids had a kid called William, all of 'those' kids in turn had a kid called William. ...
      (uk.people.silversurfers)
    • Re: Goth: Should Parents Worry?
      ... johns wrote: ... Here's the truth about raising kids: ... A child needs sports. ... Let the kid dress Goth if he wants to. ...
      (alt.true-crime)
    • Re: Madeleine McCann private detectives expose child pornography network in Spain
      ... little kids look like a lot of other little kids.- Hide quoted text - ... coffee shop, and I swear, it was her. ... the police? ...
      (alt.true-crime)