Re: E-mail Monitoring

From: johns (johns123_at_moscow.com)
Date: 06/11/04

    Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:38:13 -0700

    > call up a dot-com address, how on earth do you have any computers that
    > will do any useful work? What good are they then?

    They help to create well-educated Engineers. These aren't kids
    doing this. These are grown men !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who were
    misbehaving like kids. The ladies had to go find resources of
    their own because of it, and the constant sexual pressure and
    harrassment they felt. Now they are returning .. and thank
    me they did. And if you think I buy into any of that Bull you
    are pushing ... guess what :-)

    johns