Re: Open source on Windows - a gentle introduction to freedom

From: Hairy One Kenobi (abuse_at_[127.0.0.1)
Date: 06/09/04

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:14:25 +0100

"Rowland" <arero68.IS.A.SPAMMER@hanmail.net> wrote in message
news:epSdnRH3aYCl0lvdRVn-hw@comcast.com...
> I'll grant it shouldn't have gone to nh.forsale. That was an error on
> my part. But I think the content has obvious implications for computer
> security.

So obvious that the subject didn't even get a mention?

(Cough) Troll (cough)

--
Hairy One Kenobi
in the first place. So there!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Road course question
    ... intolerant of the opinions and behavior of others. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Road course question
    ... intolerant of the opinions and behavior of others. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Blimey, somebody underpriced these....
    ... *Cough*. ... Petrol tanks. ... Austin Shackles. ... www.ddol-las.net my opinions are just that ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles.classic)
  • Re: Hatred of Paul?
    ... You DID ask for opinions. ... And you, of course, don't judge at all, huh? ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Blizzard!!!
    ... P.S. Offering opinions that oppose the opinions you re-post here is not ... `acting all superior with you', ... So you think living on Planet Rowland is an advantage? ... I'll agree you're my intellectual superior. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)