firewall question

From: Rob (rlr33_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/09/04

Date: 8 Jun 2004 20:05:51 -0700

sorry if this got posted twice... but would like some feedback on
Trend internet Security i used for a short time ( which i still can go
back to) i stopped using it because it seemed to slow my pc down ( p3
amd 750 with Win ME on a dsl ) am currently using etrust with sygate
free,will not use norton
just dont like it.would like to just use trend's antivirus alone but
the only new version i can get is the tis .

Relevant Pages

  • Re: "The Music of the Night Sky"
    ... Sorry to have to flash this *twice* in front of your faces folks, ... Based on some feedback I received off-line (not all of it good I ... no jokes about the "Ahad Minimum ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: "The Music of the Night Sky"
    ... Sorry to have to flash this *twice* in front of your faces folks, ... Based on some feedback I received off-line (not all of it good I ... no jokes about the "Ahad Minimum ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: best offers from questionable members....
    ... the person who made offer has 0 feedback count... ... I don't wanna play russian roullette here but again he offers twice what my next high best offer is. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: cancel item
    ... >I have mistakenly put an item on twice, I have several of them but oly want ... There are no bids as yet and over 12 hours to go can ... and it won't damage your feedback. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)