Re: Open source on Windows - a gentle introduction to freedom

From: Rowland (arero68.IS.A.SPAMMER_at_hanmail.net)
Date: 06/09/04

Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 19:42:46 -0400

I'll grant it shouldn't have gone to nh.forsale. That was an error on
my part. But I think the content has obvious implications for computer
security.

--
Spammers' real email addresses: arero68@hanmail.net business@99peak.com
gagq@gagq.com good_day@sendmailforyou.com

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Firewall Recommendation (continued)
    ... I have to agree with Leythos - invest as much as you can in security ... You're saying this $$ won't provide a trustworthy UTM solution. ... This is an area that I never scrimp on, I buy good firewall hardware - ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: improving Java Applet performance
    ... noticeable delay between the time the page loads and the applet ... Also, in Internet Explorer 7, I get a "To help protect your security, ... The first time the java plugin is loaded can take a while. ... website for the first time and gets an ActiveX warning, ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Starting ssh at log-in
    ... convenient as possible without losing that security. ... First, if you use password caching anyway, it is only the first time you are ... previous post that your konsole flicks on the screen and then exits. ... script to run rather than a shell. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: rules to allow user to only be on a table for a week
    ... Access has very good built-in security. ... Just new to access and asp and would like to know if an idea I have would ... The first time a user acesses the account, ...
  • Re: Pacemaker
    ... I was on the golf course today - won't say what I shot :-) ... check folks like me but it was sort of funny the first time I told a ... security guy, "Don't even get that thing close to me!". ...
    (rec.sport.golf)