Re: Dangerous E-mails.

From: Martin (martin_nospam_at_btinternet.com)
Date: 06/05/04

Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 15:47:09 +0000 (UTC)

"Jason" <Jason@not.real.address.org> wrote in message
news:Oblwc.30360$bVw1.1119@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com...
> * Purl Gurl <purlgurl@purlgurl.net>:
> > Martin wrote:
> >
> >> Purl Gurl wrote:
> >
> > There is never a shortage of those who are quick to
> > flaunt their ignorance. You don't have a clue and
> > serve as an icon for functional illiterates.
> >
> > Have a neighborhood child assist you with your
> > exceptionally poor reading comprehension skills.
> >

> > Purl Gurl
>
> tracker? Could be but no mention of those evil ferrets though.

it's not is it? I hope not, I've never been sued before, and this kook
claims to have already been to the law about people who block her or run
block-lists with her domain listed. Of course she was lying

I hope she tries :)

> Jason

---

  • Re: Dangerous E-mails.
    ... >> flaunt their ignorance. ... You don't have a clue and ... >> serve as an icon for functional illiterates. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Dangerous E-mails.
    ... > flaunt their ignorance. ... You don't have a clue and ... > serve as an icon for functional illiterates. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Circuit help?
    ... >> When is the homework due? ... > You give me a clue and I'll give you a clue... ... It seems to be a common college theory topic but it might be a bit tricky to ... Checked by AVG anti-virus system. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)