Re: EBay Registry Entry

From: Stephen Howard (seesigfor_at_email.uk)
Date: 06/03/04

Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 10:35:28 +0100

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 08:04:49 +0000 (UTC), "Roy"
<roysquires@takeouthotmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks for everyone's experience with e-bay and I WILL be careful but I
>would still love to know what this registry entry is!. How can I find what
>it's linked to? When I ask for more info using jv16 Power tolls it tells
>me:
>
>Author : EBay
>Software : WellsAndLayout
>Did a search for "WellsAndLayout" on the net & found nothing. Anyone
>know??

Haven't found it on my reg, and I use ebay.
Maybe it's something to do with the picture services thingy - which I
don't use?

Ebay has several of its own forums - you could try asking there?

Alternatively, export the offending reg entry, delete the original -
and see what happens. If something adverse happens, merge the saved
entry.

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk

  • Re: If ...
    ... "simon" wrote ... market that I've been able to afford a decent system. ... years ago with an entry level Lenz Compact ... your business sense - i just cannot get anywhere with eBay. ...
    (uk.rec.models.rail)
  • Re: EBay Registry Entry
    ... Haven't found it on my reg, and I use ebay. ... Alternatively, export the offending reg entry, delete the original - ... Stephen Howard - Woodwind repairs & period restorations www.shwoodwind.co.uk ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Hill climbing/sprinting
    ... Entry sent off. ... Scored a set of leathers last night on ebay. ... Have the offer of biketo ride. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: NIB TAF GOLD on EBAY
    ... There is an entry there listing an ... anonymous buyer who paid $14,334 for a NIB TAFG on eBay in May of this ... The most recent comparable sale? ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • GnR ramp color question...
    ... My GnR has a silverfinish on the entry ramp(from the gun ... shooter),I found one on ebay that has a black finish...which is ... correct?,all the other wire forms are black....TIA...Sethlove ...
    (rec.games.pinball)