Re: EBay Registry Entry

From: johns (johnsxxx_at_mudbog.edu)
Date: 06/02/04

Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:41:27 -0700

You might want to read my post. I've been trying to
get ebay to cancel my account for months, and all I get
is excuse after excuse after excuse. I've started
documentation against them with the Attorney Generals
Office of the State of California. If they continue to
refuse to remove my account, the AG is going to close
them down. If I were you, I'd keep careful documentation
of every single thing I did with ebay. You are a target,
and that is all there is to it. You are a target for off-shore
phishing, and equally, you are under surveillance from
on-shore legal services that ebay is setting up to protect
themselves. If you make one mistake, you are going to
get screwed bigtime.

johns

Relevant Pages

  • Re: EBay Registry Entry
    ... Thanks for everyone's experience with e-bay and I WILL be careful but I ... Author: EBay ... is excuse after excuse after excuse. ... You are a target for off-shore ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Is This Normal?
    ... > We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to ... > temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and ... > Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited ... > - Copy of Notice of Assessment issued by the Australian Taxation Office ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • OT - How Do I Send A Complaint?
    ... I've never had an account with E-Bay, ... trust and the law of the land, eBay and PayPal work with law ... prosecute fraudsters and help keep our Community safe. ... assistance to law enforcement, the above contact information may only ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: Nigeria - Happened Again!
    ... auction for the PSP... ... email I received from eBay before posting this)... ... fraudulent account. ... I sent a tracking number to the buyer, ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Spamming Duet
    ... Deleting your posts immediately after you make them, when eBay can ... account with spam and threats- then you removed all your posts ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)