Re: EBay Registry Entry

From: johns (
Date: 06/02/04

Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:41:27 -0700

You might want to read my post. I've been trying to
get ebay to cancel my account for months, and all I get
is excuse after excuse after excuse. I've started
documentation against them with the Attorney Generals
Office of the State of California. If they continue to
refuse to remove my account, the AG is going to close
them down. If I were you, I'd keep careful documentation
of every single thing I did with ebay. You are a target,
and that is all there is to it. You are a target for off-shore
phishing, and equally, you are under surveillance from
on-shore legal services that ebay is setting up to protect
themselves. If you make one mistake, you are going to
get screwed bigtime.