Re: Windows server,DNS and unwanted junk

From: Solbu (solbu_at_ugyldig.start.no)
Date: 06/02/04

Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 09:48:21 +0200

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Hosts file ignored
    ... > any of the entries I have made to the server's hosts file. ... > Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache. ... > I am not running a DNS server on my system. ... > I can ping IP addresses without any problem, both on the LAN and on ...
  • Re: Cant see out to .co.uk from inside my .local domain (forward l
    ... Ping cp.xxx.co.uk, same question. ... I found out the ip of my .co.uk so I put this into the hosts file of the ... network only from the server which I changed the hosts file for. ... Indeed is it even a DNS issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cant see out to .co.uk from inside my .local domain (forward l
    ... Well I removed the entry from my hosts file and issued a ping command to both ... network only from the server which I changed the hosts file for. ... Indeed is it even a DNS issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Issues migrating SBS 2003 domain to Server 2008 Standard
    ... We are stuck migrating our SBS 2003 domain to Server 2008. ... Fatal Error:DsGetDcName (SRV-EXCH) call failed, ... Verify your Domain Name Sysytem (DNS) is ... network connectivity to a domain controller. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: AD management snap in cannot find DC (netdiag /v workstation)
    ... The name.local entries are used by my apache server to implement ... change button, more button, the "Primary DNS suffix of this ... Attr: subschemaSubentry ... Owner of the binding path: ...