Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?

From: MC (MC_at_ProgressiveSystemsInc.org)
Date: 05/29/04

Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 21:23:14 -0700

I guess you bottom feeders...er...posters, like to re-read tons of posts
just to get to the new part? Doesn't make a lot of sense. If it is top
posted, I see the meat of the message immediately and if I want
clarification, I can then scroll down to see what has been quoted. However,
you can do as you see fit, and I will do likewise. Contrary to popular
belief, there is no 'correct' way of quoting a post...writer's choice.

Oh......I am sorry, I don't qualify as a twit....built wrong. Debbie, on
the other hand.......

MC

"Conor" <conor_turton@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <c97jtj02kqn@news1.newsguy.com>,
> MC@ProgressiveSystemsInc.org says...
> > Debbie, you are a jackass.
> >
> And you're a top posting twit.
>

> --
> Conor
>
> I started with nothing and I still have most of it left.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
    ... I guess you bottom feeders...er...posters, like to re-read tons of posts ... >> Debbie, you are a jackass. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Top Posts?
    ... nor lazy and top-posters are not jerks. ... Everybody reads top to bottom. ... E-mails and newsgroup posts are not "laid out" that way, ... > I read emails at work constantly where someone is responding ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Chuck Falconer top posting again
    ... a presentation at the bottom of the context. ... good luck explaining the concept of brain usage to the posting ... I found two additional posts ... Top posting in this context means that the thread ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Netiquette (for Lee)
    ... to the opposite, in that they preferred top to bottom posts, I myself ... dont give a sh*t. ... bottom thing is far from resolved, ... visible to 6.5 billion people globally, therefore the logical thread of the ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: The Dacrons do Florida! (in flash)
    ... There's 50 posts on newsreader formatting. ... Since you got netkopped about your posting style, ... It IS recommended that one posts to USENET only in ascii. ... At the bottom of the window choose Plain Text for News Sending Option. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)