Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?

From: MC (MC_at_ProgressiveSystemsInc.org)
Date: 05/29/04

Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 21:18:50 -0700

Point taken and will be taken into consideration the next time I one line
the twit.

However, I have a question for you....You said if I was going to top
post....so....is it ok to leave her entire post if I bottom post? Really
doesn't make sense then as everyone would have to read through her idiocy to
get to the reply, which is my biggest gripe about bottom posting....

MC

"Leythos" <void@nowhere.com>

> If you are going to top-post a one-liner please delete the rest of her
> crap. By quoting her crap you just perpetuate it.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
    ... the twit. ... post....so....is it ok to leave her entire post if I bottom post? ... By quoting her crap you just perpetuate it. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
    ... >the twit. ... >post....so....is it ok to leave her entire post if I bottom post? ... By quoting her crap you just perpetuate it. ... Top/bottom posting to a line of bs ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
    ... >the twit. ... >post....so....is it ok to leave her entire post if I bottom post? ... By quoting her crap you just perpetuate it. ... Top/bottom posting to a line of bs ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: [PHP] Re: Limits and php...
    ... If you bottom post I gotta scan through all the crap I've ... That is why there is so much crap to wade through. ... *Most* bottom posters are savvy enough to trim posts adequately to ensure that ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: TWit
    ... noting this and that TWit had promised to clean up his mouth. ... He probably promised his wife he would clean up his zipper action too ... predator along with being an addict to himself and addicts never clean ... I'm a hater and it's this crap that made me that way. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)