Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?

From: Leythos (void_at_nowhere.com)
Date: 05/28/04

Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 15:39:00 GMT

In article <c97jtj02kqn@news1.newsguy.com>, MC@ProgressiveSystemsInc.org
says...
> Debbie, you are a jackass.

If you are going to top-post a one-liner please delete the rest of her
crap. By quoting her crap you just perpetuate it.

spamfree999@rrohio.com
(Remove 999 to reply to me)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: EINSTEINIANS MISREPRESENT EINSTEIN
    ... discredited Dayton Miller before you realize you are wasting your ... If you realized what you were quoting was crap, ... An infinite circle is infinitely close to its straight tangent. ...
    (sci.physics.relativity)
  • Re: HEADS UP! Major commits in the tree coming soon
    ... quoting. ... Then we'll talk about the myriad of crap ... patches you committed and I had to back out to reach ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: OT An old site revisited
    ... Hmm quite good! ... but I cheated I suppose by choosing the Periodic table ... and such so I'm not quoting numbers. ... I'm crap at the Periodic table, there's obviously a reason I got a U ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: 1934 000-18 Long Scale
    ... Norman Draper ... propagate the crap by quoting him. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: just as the bible claims
    ... Please fix your quoting. ... If you must use that piece of crap called Outlook Express, ...
    (talk.origins)