Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?

From: Conor (conor_turton_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/28/04

Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:18:08 +0100

In article <b6a55ffe.0405272039.42126a45@posting.google.com>,
sunshinerally@yahoo.com says...
> > >...I can't take the word of someone who doesnt even know what
> > >time it is. A person of skill can fix their clock settings.
> >
> > Looks like those Evil Hackers have reset Tracker's computer
> > clock. <sob> They do that with daylight savings time, ya know.
> > (Okay, not really.)
>
> You might want to research Virtual Private Networks, pre-paid phone
> cards and DSL and Cable dial-up accounts which never get closed once
> the account is closed. I can ride the world on all these freebies.
> HA-HA!

Another person whos been watching Hackers too much.

--
Conor
I started with nothing and I still have most of it left.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
    ... > You might want to research Virtual Private Networks, pre-paid phone ... > cards and DSL and Cable dial-up accounts which never get closed once ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
    ... >> Looks like those Evil Hackers have reset Tracker's computer ... > You might want to research Virtual Private Networks, pre-paid phone ... > cards and DSL and Cable dial-up accounts which never get closed once ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)