slooow connection

From: Senturon (senturontemp_at_charter.net)
Date: 05/27/04

Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:18:20 -0400

I'm running a cable connection at 100Mbs....just recently my connection has
'apparently' dropped to that of an old dial up connection, giving me 30Kbs
if i'm lucky. I checked the lan connection, it appears as tho everything is
alright there, i have also checked other computers on the network and they
seem fine, so it leads me to believe that i have some sort of adware/virus
on my system. I just ran spybot again, it came up with a couple things, but
didn't solve the problem. I run AVG and Norton on my system and they found
nothing either. Perhaps i'm just missing something simple, but if anyone
could help out it would be greatly appreciated, this one has me stumped.
Thanks.

~Senturon