Re: Way to block one website address?

From: Louise (none_at_nospam.com)
Date: 05/27/04

Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 00:16:42 -0400

In article <c91dvs$h1p$1@titan.btinternet.com>,
martin_nospam@btinternet.com says...

> "Louise" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > I am using Sygate Personal Firewall, 5.5, but would be willing to
> > switch.
> >
> > I would like to be able to block one website address without incurring
> > the load of adding something like Norton parental controls.
> >
> > Can this be done?
>
> have you tried adding it to your local Hosts file and directing it to
> 127.0.0.1
>
> cheers
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Louise

Thanks - didn't know about doing that.

Louise

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Mistakes with Louise
    ... dismounting in corners since Labor Day, ... And then there was the day Jim talked me into adding Louise to my Lucy ... Then it took over an hour to load her to come home. ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Mistakes with Louise
    ... Dismount = getting swatted. ... And then there was the day Jim talked me into adding Louise to my Lucy ... Then it took over an hour to load her to come home. ...
    (rec.equestrian)
  • Re: Saving up my questions
    ... If you are interested in Penrose Tiling, Louise, you might be interested in seeing the one I have made. ... It is on our website. ... I hand stitched all the diamonds; appliquéd the centre onto a background and then everything else was machine worked. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Can Frontpage be used with HTML5?
    ... Louise was thinking very hard: ... will be able to use it if our website is ... re-done in HTML5. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)