flood of W32.Sober.G@mm - warning & observation tips

From: NonDisputandum.com (webmaster_remove_at_remove_nondisputandum.com)
Date: 05/26/04

Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 20:12:19 GMT

flood of W32.Sober.G@mm - warning & observation tips

There's something going on... the last couple of hours, my mailbox is
flooded with mails infected with W32.Sober.G@mm

The headers say:

' Registration confirmation <ID:9251>'
 'Confirmation <ID:2314>'
or
 'Life's a Bitch'

So take care & update that definition ;-)

--
www.nondisputandum.com
Protect, clean, tools, office, webbuilding

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Receiving notification on exchange storage limits
    ... their mailbox is closed. ... To get e-mail notification and warning in e-mail, ... Use System Policies to Configure Mailbox Storage Limits in Exchange ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Setting Size limits in Exchange
    ... this warning message typically occurs when the ... mailbox size has exceeded the storage limit configured on Exchange Server ... We have a built-in feature called Mailbox Manager in Exchange Server ... documented in the following Microsoft KB article: ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • OT - Ping LZ the weatherman
    ... River Flood Warning for Dodge County, ... FLOOD WARNING EXTENDED UNTIL LATE FRIDAY NIGHT... ... THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR THE OCMULGEE RIVER NEAR ABBEVILLE * FROM JUST AFTER MIDNIGHT THURSDAY UNTIL LATE FRIDAY NIGHT * AT 5 PM WEDNESDAY THE STAGE WAS 11.9 FEET * MINOR FLOODING IS FORECAST * FLOOD STAGE IS 12.0 FEET * FORECAST TO RISE ABOVE FLOOD STAGE SHORTLY AFTER MIDNIGHT TONIGHT AND CONTINUE TO RISE TO NEAR 12.1 FEET BY THURSDAY MORNING. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Setting Size limits in Exchange
    ... That should work - wouldn't you want to setup mailbox quotas on the Store ... individual limits on the user account for folks who need higher/lower ... It's a good idea to simply setup the warning only to find out ... We are running Exchange 2003 Enterprise SP2 and at this time we have no ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • RE: Mailbox Quota Warnings dont subside?
    ... doesn't exceed the mailbox store. ... the individual mailbox limits override the limits that you set ... This article applies to Exchange 2003. ... warning limit set on the individual user account Properties->Exchange ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)