Re: Security bug in Winamp

From: Bloned (don'tsend_at_me.mail)
Date: 05/26/04

Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 20:53:14 +0200

Jim Watt wrote:
>> definitely don't want anything with ad-ware.
>
> Uh have you been abducted by aliens? 2.81 is old news.
> Go get winamp 5 from

Aliens got nothing to do with the fact that winamp 2.81 is small and does
the job I want it for, I'm sticking with it.

--
b l o n e d at h o t m a i l dot c o m
---

  • Re: Security bug in Winamp
    ... Jim Watt wrote: ... is old news. ... Aliens got nothing to do with the fact that winamp 2.81 is small and does ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Security bug in Winamp
    ... >Jim Watt wrote: ... is old news. ... >Aliens got nothing to do with the fact that winamp 2.81 is small and does ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Security bug in Winamp
    ... >Jim Watt wrote: ... is old news. ... >Aliens got nothing to do with the fact that winamp 2.81 is small and does ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: United Nations appoints Earth ambassador to Aliens
    ... The U.N. selected an ambassador to ... The bad news: It is not me. ... I thought the aliens were supposed to ask, "Take us to your leader," ... To recover the private assets I need the assistance of three ...
    (talk.origins)