Re: Javascript: what it is and why you should be concerned

From: Hairy One Kenobi (abuse_at_[127.0.0.1)
Date: 05/18/04

    Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 09:06:03 +0100

    "Jim Watt" <jimwatt@aol.no_way> wrote in message
    news:dcbia0hg1iijdbcablcikcnrml0av7j57d@4ax.com...
    > On Mon, 17 May 2004 09:05:40 -0500, Bottom Line Computer
    > <nospamplease@thankyou.com> wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > Yeah Javascript is one of those features of the Internet,
    >
    > we would be much safer using command line interfaces
    > and avoiding connecting the Internet.
    >
    > But thats not the way things are anymore.
    >
    > Its now an integral part of web design.

    Unlike Usenet.. or was I the only one to notice the HTML touches in a plain
    text message? ;o)

    --
    Hairy One Kenobi
    in the first place. So there!

    • Re: OT - Mac vs PC
      ... My Laptop is about to bite the big and die. ... crazy researching on the internet. ... Any and all opinions are appreciated in advance. ... dabbling with Linux (Ubuntu) for 4 months or so....I have an old Dell ...
      (alt.support.stop-smoking)
    • Win 2k3 Web Edition in front of Win 2k server - Advice please
      ... I would be grateful for any opinions on the merits or otherwise of taking up ... Apparently this will “allow full internet access at each workstation, ... reduce the amount of rubbish emails you are currently receiving.” ... “…will not need the watchguard firewall as the system has it’s own ...
    • Exchange 2k v Netnow v7.0
      ... I would be grateful for any opinions on the merits or otherwise of taking up ... Apparently this will “allow full internet access at each workstation, ... reduce the amount of rubbish emails you are currently receiving.” ... “…will not need the watchguard firewall as the system has it’s own ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange2000.misc)
    • Exchange 2k v NetNow v7.0
      ... I would be grateful for any opinions on the merits or otherwise of taking up ... Apparently this will “allow full internet access at each workstation, ... reduce the amount of rubbish emails you are currently receiving.” ... “…will not need the watchguard firewall as the system has it’s own ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)
    • windows 2k + windows 2k3 web edition Advice please
      ... I would be grateful for any opinions on the merits or otherwise of taking up ... Apparently this will “allow full internet access at each workstation, ... reduce the amount of rubbish emails you are currently receiving.” ... “…will not need the watchguard firewall as the system has it’s own ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.general)