Re: Jealousy

From: Cap (cap__at_sand-n-sea.us)
Date: 05/10/04

Date: 10 May 2004 07:22:41 -0700

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous@example.invalid> wrote in message news:<jnxnc.230869$e17.151243@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...

> You didn't understand; sorry that was over your head. I was pointing
> out that you don't know how to spell.
>
> The word isn't "drival" ... it is "drivel".
>
> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=drivel&db=*

I'll try to keep this simple as you seem to have trouble looking past
the obvious. It's spelled wrong on purpose because Debbie can't spell
her own name if it's not written down for her. Before you start
worrying about something being over somebody else's head make sure
you're not the one watching 767's.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Persistant Image parameters
    ... under the effect of an Improved Invisibilty spell and used it to ... Later, the head vanished when ... when things happen) is determined when the spell is cast. ... It doesn't get to react to a 2nd trigger ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Disapparation At Hogsmeade: Deathly Hallows Spoilers
    ... due to a Death Eater spell. ... OOTPs are Apparating directly into the bar (to avoid the DE's ... Requirement passage to the Hog's Head. ... From reading it the alarm was set to go of on arrival so I can't see ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Disapparation At Hogsmeade: Deathly Hallows Spoilers
    ... due to a Death Eater spell. ... OOTPs are Apparating directly into the bar (to avoid the DE's ... Requirement passage to the Hog's Head. ... From reading it the alarm was set to go of on arrival so I can't see ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Disapparation At Hogsmeade: Deathly Hallows Spoilers
    ... due to a Death Eater spell. ... Requirement passage to the Hog's Head. ... How are they going to Disapparate, ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Disapparation At Hogsmeade: Deathly Hallows Spoilers
    ... due to a Death Eater spell. ... created by the Room of Requirement to connect it to Aberforth's bar (The ... Requirement passage to the Hog's Head. ... bounce Disapparating people back into the Hog's Head? ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)