Re: Beware when you visit any of these websites

From: N1POP (
Date: 05/05/04

Date: 5 May 2004 12:43:17 -0700 (Bill Unruh) wrote in message news:<c76i5u$aa7$>...
> (N1POP) writes:
> ]
> Why should we beware anymore than when visiting any web site?

Sorry, I was going through an add-to-the-ridiculous-thread phase. I'm
feeling better now.

To answer your question, though, I find that there are some websites I
trust more than others, with my own being most trustworthy. However,
trust tends to even out when using a browser that is not as
susceptible to malicious code. For example, I go to * all the
time for various reasons using lynx and have no worries about the
possibility of malicious code or other tracking/logging devices, but
I'd never visit using IE or even Moz/NS.