Re: This is to see if the hackers can outsmart me.

From: Mimic (b33yatch_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 05/04/04

Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 21:50:40 +0100

"Thund3rstruck_n0i" <Thund3rstruck_n0i@hotmail.comREMOVE> wrote in message
news:8nBlc.62$tJ1.55@fe37.usenetserver.com...
> Mimic spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
> <LPOdnSRo7bppTAvdRVn-uQ@brightview.com>
>
> > i was h0h0, apparently I had a whole chapter of her book
> > all to my self woooooooooooo
> >

> Braggart. :)
>
> Seriously, I would love to read that chapter.

Youre not the only one :P

--
Mimic
ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ==  ( www.hidemyemail.net )

  • Re: What is wrong with this picture?
    ... It ALL depends on who's doing the hiring. ... considered for the job because the WASP employees are more comfortable ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: handling .wav files with mySQL
    ... |> My statement was neither vague or misleading. ... With fear you create your own nightmares." ... | "He who controls Google, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: handling .wav files with mySQL
    ... As for the top posting, you are, once again, wrong. ... an utter disregard for common practice not to mention common courtesy. ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Need portable encryption tool
    ... > | I do not want to install s/w on the decrypting machine, ... > | not need to be DOD strength. ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Solved !
    ... Is it possible to convert a PDF document to a word document? ... (Googled, checked all the help functions, asked around, no ... "Without knowledge you have fear. ... "He who controls Google, controls the world". ...
    (alt.2600)