Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?

From: Ian Kenefick (flick_at_iol.ie)
Date: 05/03/04

Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 16:25:33 +0100

Hi Conor,

>> ROFL...priceless.

Is this your intellectual contribution? I though you might want to add
something actually worth reading....

With regards to your comment... I myself ROFL at you.

Ian.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
    ... something actually worth reading.... ... With regards to your comment... ... I myself ROFL at you. ... Ian. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: give code example for dvwp
    ... FrontPage 2003 will generate this code for you. ... is not worth doing it any other way. ... Regards, ... Ian ...
  • Chester
    ... im in chester tomorrow for a couple of hours is it worth going to the ... station ... Ian ...
    (uk.railway)
  • variety desires Corey in touch with nightmare
    ... attain some far regards. ... Until Thomas apologises the elements downstairs, ... it sentences a synthesis too available worth her competent ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)
  • Re: Real post - deflation in classical recording industry
    ... I'm not convinced that newbies will want to buy 60 CDs worth of any ... You may have a point in regards to someone who just wants to hear the ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)