Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?

From: Conor (conor_turton_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/03/04

Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 13:10:33 +0100

In article <47730f14.0405022323.1038b307@posting.google.com>,
mailbox62001@yahoo.com says...
> Let's all go to our C:Windows Directory after we have made all of our
> files in this directory visible. Tell the group the names of the
> Folders and Files which show as a light color and let's discuss this.
> Dangerous code is always discovered in this directory and but you
> need to enable the Windows Features to (view or show) all Hidden
> Files.
>
> Let's see how secure your computer actually really is!

ROFL...priceless.

--
Conor
If you're not on somebody's shit list, you're not doing anything

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
    ... > Folders and Files which show as a light color and let's discuss this. ... > Dangerous code is always discovered in this directory and but you ... > need to enable the Windows Features to all Hidden ... > Let's see how secure your computer actually really is! ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
    ... > Folders and Files which show as a light color and let's discuss this. ... > need to enable the Windows Features to all Hidden ... I did find dangerous code in this folder. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
    ... >>Folders and Files which show as a light color and let's discuss this. ... >>need to enable the Windows Features to all Hidden ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
    ... > need to enable the Windows Features to all Hidden ... > Let's see how secure your computer actually really is! ... When I try to view files in that directory it says my Administrator won't ... directory but it said I didn't have permission. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?
    ... > need to enable the Windows Features to all Hidden ... > Let's see how secure your computer actually really is! ... When I try to view files in that directory it says my Administrator won't ... directory but it said I didn't have permission. ...
    (alt.computer.security)