Re: How secure is your Windows Computer?

From: Mike (nospam_at_notherematey.com)
Date: 05/03/04

Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 13:00:45 +0100

"mailbox" <mailbox62001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:47730f14.0405022323.1038b307@posting.google.com...
> Let's all go to our C:Windows Directory after we have made all of our
> files in this directory visible. Tell the group the names of the
> Folders and Files which show as a light color and let's discuss this.
> Dangerous code is always discovered in this directory and but you
> need to enable the Windows Features to (view or show) all Hidden
> Files.
>
> Let's see how secure your computer actually really is!

I don't have a c:\windows directory!
I have a C:\WINNT. Is that any good?

When I try to view files in that directory it says my Administrator won't
allow me. Have I been hacked?

My other computer has \root \etc \var but no C:? I tried creating a \Windows
directory but it said I didn't have permission.

Please help me.........