Re: Oversized Sigs/Rudimentary Web Design

From: Frank Slootweg (this_at_ddress.is.invalid)
Date: 04/30/04

    Date: 30 Apr 2004 10:04:52 GMT

    Don Kelloway <dkelloway@commodon.com> wrote:
    > "Frank Slootweg" <this@ddress.is.invalid> wrote in message
    [4-line sig limit]
    > Then I must concede and beg forgiveness for my inappropriate signature.
    > Let it be stated that from this point forward it shall read as it is
    > reflected below. Though the only difference is that I've separated the
    > complimentary closing from it.
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Don Kelloway
    > Commodon Communications
    >
    > <sighdash>
    > Visit http://www.commodon.com to learn about the "Threats to Your
    > Security on the Internet".

      That is fine with me, but normally your name, etc. should go in the
    signature, i.e. below the sigdash. Why don't you just combine your name
    and company on one line and leave out the blank line, i.e.:

    > <sighdash>
    > Best regards,
    > Don Kelloway, Commodon Communications
    > Visit http://www.commodon.com to learn about the "Threats to Your
    > Security on the Internet".

      That would bring it within the 4-line limit.

      Just my EUR 0.02, especially since I (normally) don't use any sig.

    • Re: Oversized Sigs/Rudimentary Web Design
      ... Don Kelloway wrote: ... [4-line sig limit] ... > Then I must concede and beg forgiveness for my inappropriate signature. ... > Security on the Internet". ...
      (comp.security.misc)
    • Re: Intrusion Attack
      ... Don Kelloway wrote: ... how does your PC connect to the Internet? ... Its connected through LAN through LAN card, ... Yes we are on LAN so I am connected to one of the workgroup network. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Heres what.
      ... Don Kelloway wrote: ... > plug-ins for Internet Connection Sharing and the Internet. ... > application/service for Internet Connection Sharing or Internet ... >> uses port 3001, the other two are used by a service thats running under ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Heres what.
      ... >> plug-ins for Internet Connection Sharing and the Internet. ... >> application/service for Internet Connection Sharing or Internet ... Note from the Internet as Tracker would like ... >> Don Kelloway ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Intrusion Attack
      ... Is there any harm even if Norton Blocks them..... ... how does your PC connect to the Internet? ... do you have or use a WiFi connection? ... from Don Kelloway of Commodon Communications ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)