Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:

From: wb (wbirdnospam_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: 04/30/04

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:25:38 -0400

Hackers are the equivalent in my world of a vandal. He/she throws a rock
through a window because they know how. Knowledge is how you beat them, and
if you can't do it on your own, you get the tools to do it. example: A
firewall can isolate a threat and in most cases illuminate it so fast, I may
not even know I've had the threat.

You give too much credit to vandals, you're probably smarter than that.

wb

> > Not very well kept secrets, are they, here's one.... Those big scary
> > hackers peep outta der holes and use port scanners to find an open door.
> > Sounds scary. They should invent something like a firewall to protect
> > everyone. They should have newsgroups everywhere telling people where
sites
> > are, where they they can learn to close the freakin door. Oh sorry,
maybe
> > it's you living in a world of bad hackers...... because when they come
> > my door, they just get to play with my knob.
> >
> > wb
> >
> You could never imagine how much fun it was to play with the malicious
> hackers and I miss the activity since it was a highlight in my life.
> They showed me how to help other innocent victims whether it be a home
> user, a corporation, business, etc.
>
> You hackers have pissed me off and this is the only reason you will
> find me hanging around. Usenet is full of a bunch of losers and there
> are so many other ways to get my point across on the net.
>
> Tracker
> www.geocities.com/the_trackers

Relevant Pages

  • Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:
    ... >> hackers peep outta der holes and use port scanners to find an open door. ... They should invent something like a firewall to protect ... they just get to play with my knob. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:
    ... >> hackers peep outta der holes and use port scanners to find an open door. ... They should invent something like a firewall to protect ... they just get to play with my knob. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:
    ... Hackers are the equivalent in my world of a vandal. ... You give too much credit to vandals, ... >> hackers peep outta der holes and use port scanners to find an open door. ... they just get to play with my knob. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: THE BEST KEPT SECRETS OF THE COMPUTER UNDERGROUND:
    ... >>You could never imagine how much fun it was to play with the malicious ... >>hackers and I miss the activity since it was a highlight in my life. ... > You give too much credit to vandals, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Is my system compromised?
    ... thank you a bundle Chris for your tips. ... With hackers ... at my front door with a shot gun might not be a bad idea!! ... >Windows XP Associate Expert ...
    (microsoft.public.security)