Re: damned bugs - HELP!!!

From: Butcher (
Date: 04/26/04

    Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:44:57 -0700

    "chuckonetwo" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    > I think I've got some bug in my system that keeps changing my homepage (in
    > Tools/Internet Options/Homepage) to .
    > Even if I go in and change the address to something else, it is reverting
    > this page. It's also adding links to my favourites and posting shortcuts
    > my desktop
    > It is highly annoying - can someone help?
    > Sean

    If it keeps returning after you may have the latest version of CWS. Very

    Go here for removal instructions

    • Re: Late Dates incorrect after indenting under Summary Task
      ... "Sean" wrote in message ... > Don't indent it under the summary until you've added all the tasks. ... > 2 Start Milestone #1 ... >> I'm not aware of any "bug" like you're describing. ...
    • Re: Combo Box Display issues
      ... Sean, is this Access 2003? ... your machine may have downloaded Service Pack 3 for Office 2003. ... There's a bug in the SP where the combo whose RowSource is a table that has something in its Format property. ... but I dont know how to start troubleshooting. ...
    • Re: VC7.1 ( VS2003) Optimizer bug?
      ... > It's a bug - already fixed in Whidbey. ... > contact Product Support Services to see if there's a hotfix available. ... > Sean wrote: ...
    • Re: ABC Resize Class
      ... Sean - ... That is encouraging. ... I believe I found a bug in the classes that was giving me unexpected results when testing. ... Submitted a PTSS, but fortunately, the method is VIRTUAL so I can easily derive to work abound the problem. ...
    • Re: English compared to other European languages
      ... >First off, Sean, I've noticed for a few weeks now that when replying to your ... It's a bug in your software. ... >I'm using Outlook Express 6, and don't have this problem with most ...