Re: damned bugs - HELP!!!

From: Butcher (butcher_at_jackyls-arena.com)
Date: 04/26/04

    Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:44:57 -0700

    "chuckonetwo" <seanhelmot@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
    news:4088d277$1@news.comindico.com.au...
    > Hi all
    >
    > I think I've got some bug in my system that keeps changing my homepage (in
    > Tools/Internet Options/Homepage) to http://freednshost.info/ .
    >
    > Even if I go in and change the address to something else, it is reverting
    > this page. It's also adding links to my favourites and posting shortcuts
    > my desktop
    >
    > It is highly annoying - can someone help?
    >
    > Sean

    If it keeps returning after you may have the latest version of CWS. Very
    persistent.

    Go here for removal instructions
    http://www.spywareinfo.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41843&st=0

    • Re: Late Dates incorrect after indenting under Summary Task
      ... "Sean" wrote in message ... > Don't indent it under the summary until you've added all the tasks. ... > 2 Start Milestone #1 ... >> I'm not aware of any "bug" like you're describing. ...
      (microsoft.public.project)
    • Re: Combo Box Display issues
      ... Sean, is this Access 2003? ... your machine may have downloaded Service Pack 3 for Office 2003. ... There's a bug in the SP where the combo whose RowSource is a table that has something in its Format property. ... but I dont know how to start troubleshooting. ...
      (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
    • Re: VC7.1 ( VS2003) Optimizer bug?
      ... > It's a bug - already fixed in Whidbey. ... > contact Product Support Services to see if there's a hotfix available. ... > Sean wrote: ...
      (microsoft.public.vc.language)
    • Re: ABC Resize Class
      ... Sean - ... That is encouraging. ... I believe I found a bug in the classes that was giving me unexpected results when testing. ... Submitted a PTSS, but fortunately, the method is VIRTUAL so I can easily derive to work abound the problem. ...
      (comp.lang.clarion)
    • Re: English compared to other European languages
      ... >First off, Sean, I've noticed for a few weeks now that when replying to your ... It's a bug in your software. ... >I'm using Outlook Express 6, and don't have this problem with most ...
      (sci.lang)