Just Curious About PC Attacks.

From: Burnthot (burnthot_at_hotnospammail.com)
Date: 04/19/04

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:56:17 GMT

Hi, all. This is just for my own curiosity (and thank you in advance).
I've noticed that the types of "attacks" in Norton Firewall seem to go in
cycles. For the past month, I'm experiencing a majority of MSSQL Stack
Overflow attacks (sometimes 4+ per day). Before that it was port scans,
before that it was something else.

Do spammers/hackers/viruses usually do things in groups like this? I would
expect things to be more random and not happen so much in groups.

Peace.
Brent

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Tour Head Troubled by Armstrong Report
    ... >>>despite all the attacks leveled her way. ... >>>as some dreamy peace movement rather than an attack on Bush's foreign ... It sort of worked in Vietnam because in the end it didn't really ... will have a strategic impact on the U.S. and world economies. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Tour Head Troubled by Armstrong Report
    ... >>despite all the attacks leveled her way. ... >>as some dreamy peace movement rather than an attack on Bush's foreign ... > whenever Bush's policy is attacked, the standard response is going to ... that point, we withdraw. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Pretty Talk and Ugly Realities
    ... once-fashionable notion that Israel should "trade land for peace." ... Since everybody seems to be criticizing Israel for its military ... Maybe a couple of generations of Palestinians in Gaza living in peace ... also British attacks on Argentina itself. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Pretty Talk and Ugly Realities
    ... once-fashionable notion that Israel should "trade land for peace." ... Since everybody seems to be criticizing Israel for its military ... Maybe a couple of generations of Palestinians in Gaza living in peace ... also British attacks on Argentina itself. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: OBAMA TO WAIL HIS "SWAN SONG" TONITE !
    ... goofs like doobie keebler and others here claim bill clintons ... troops died,the war against yugoslavia, the numerous missile attacks on ... going into....no, there was no peace with bill clinton, and there was ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)